Show your support for Ukraine during their hard times. 80% of all profits will be donated directly to families in need and to the Red Cross Ukraine fund. The remaining 20% of profits will be used on marketing to expand our reach in raising more funds for the people of Ukraine. Thank you for your support.
WOMEN'S PEACE FOR UKRAINE SHIRT
Made of 100% ring-spun cotton and is soft and comfy. The double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua